Home Team Responsibilities
Home team’s responsibility:
1. Change jerseys, if there is a color conflict
2. Bring the GAME CARD to the home game
3. Make sure field is ready for play at game time including corner flags (this includes build-out line for U10 and below. If there is no marked build-out line then cones need to be placed on the sidelines indicating where the build-out line would be).
Game Changes / Cancellations:
1. If an opposing coach calls or emails your coach that they will not be at a game, remind them they must submit a game change form to the League.
2. No game change submitted to the League means your team should show at the field, as a referee will be there!
3. Teams that do not show for a game are charged with a forfeit.
Be sure your Club Manager uses the RAINOUT Games button on the Club page when appropriate.
Have a great season!