Registration Instructions (Team & Roster)
Registration is a 2 step process
1) Team Registration
2) Player (Roster) Registration
The first step is to login to the website with your Club Code and Club Manager Password this will bring you to your Club page. There will be two buttons under the Season Registration header. The first button is to access Team Registration and the second is to access Roster (Player) Registration.
For the Fall season, you will add all of your teams particpating for the full year (Fall / Spring seasons) and provide seeding, field, coaching, game start time information and team restriction dates. For the Spring Season you will bring over your teams from the Fall season, add any new teams playing only in the Spring season and provide seeding, field, coaching, game start time information and team restrictions for all teams.
To begin registration...
1) Click the "Club & Team Registration" button on the club page.
- Initially the button will be RED and the status "Pending Registration". This means that the club has not yet submitted their teams for the season.
- Once submitted the button will change to ORANGE and the status will be "Submitted". In this state the club cannot make changes to the teams. If all required information is present the league will approve the teams.
- Once the league approves the teams the button will be GREEN and the status will be "Approved".
Here are the team registration steps...
2) On the "Team Registration" page click on the "Club & Team Registration Wizard" Button.
- Wizard Step 1 - (Club) - Make any necessary changes to the club information and click the "Submit" button. If no change then click the "Next" button.
- Wizard Step 2 - (Clubmgr) - Make any necessary changes to the club contacts. (Club Manager, DOC & President). Once done click the "Next" button.
- Wizard Step 3 - (Fields) - Add any home fields on which your teams will be playing that do not currently show on the list of fields. To do this click the "Add Field" button. Choose from the field dropdown list the name of your field. Then click the Submit button. If your field name and/or designation does not appear on the list choose "New Field" from the dropdown menu. This will prompt you to add in the new field name and information. Once all information is entered click the "Submit" button. Once all your fields are added click the "Next" button.
- Wizard Step 4 - (Contacts) - Add any new club contacts (ex. Team Managers, Coaches, Assistant Coaches) that are not already on the list using the "Add Contact" button. Remove any contacts that are no longer valid using the "Delete" button. Edit any existing contacts on the list using the "Edit" button. When fiished click the "Next" button.
- Wizard Step 5 - (Teams) - It will initially show "No teams have been entered".
There are two ways to add the teams. You can choose "Add ALL teams from last season" and the system will automatically add all the teams you had last season and if you check the small check box it will increment them to the next age group up automatically. If a team from the previous season is not playing this season then you can click the "Delete" button next to the team.
The second way is you can "Add Teams Manually". (The easiest way is to add all the teams from the previous season. Delete all the teams that will not be playing. Then add any new teams manually.) To add a team manually, click the "Add Team" button select the Age Group from the dropdown menu and then enter the Team Name (Hint: the team name should be your club name, followed by year of the team, followed by any club designation. Ex. Defenders 2003 Elite). Click the "Submit" button.
Once the teams are added you will need to complete the information for each team. Click the "Edit" button next to the team name. Required fields to complete registration (Home Field, Preferred Home Game Start Time, Team Contact, Requested Division (If choosing IYSA Premiership or Division 1, Requested Region not required), Requested Region, Last Season info.) Additional Fields - (Schedule Restrictions - if there are dates your team cannot play put it here, ex. in a tournament), (No Saturday Games for Team - click the check box if your team cannot play it's home games on Saturday, but instead need to play on Sunday), (Head Coach), (Comments - Important seeding information). When done click the "Submit" button.
When all the required information has been entered for each team click the "Next" button.
- Wizard Step 6 - (Review) Review your teams. The league fee associated for each team will be in the far right column and the total due for team fees will appear at the bottom of the page. Once all your teams are added and all their information is complete, click the "Submit Registration" button. If you have incomplete information you will see error messages displayed. Correct these and resubmit your teams. If your submission is successful then print a copy of your summary (costs page) and mail it with a check to the league.
Note: You may exit the Wizard at any time and go back in at a later time.
In the step you will add Players & Coaches for all New teams.
To begin registration...
1) Click the "Player/Roster Registration" button on the club page.
- Initially the button will be RED and the status "Pending Registration". This means that the club has not yet submitted their rosters for the season.
- Once submitted the button will change to ORANGE and the status will be "Submitted". In this state the club cannot make changes to the rosters. If all required information is present the league will approve the rosters and print the player passes.
- Once the league approves the rosters the button will be GREEN and the status will be "Approved".
Here are the player/roster registration steps...
2) On the "Player Registration" page you will see a list of all the club's teams. Any team that requires a Roster to be submitted will be indicated by "Registration not Submitted" in the Registration Status column. For any such team click the "Edit Roster" button to complete the roster.
3) On the Roster Page click the "Player/Roster Registration Wizard" button.
- Wizard Step 1 - (Players) - Add, update and delete players as necessary.
- Wizard Step 2 - (Coaches) - Add, update and delete coaches as necessary. For new coaches: must upload a valid proof of coaching license and enter background check information.
- Wizard Step 3 - (Photos) - Click the "Upload Photos" button to upload photos for all new players. Existing players do not require a new photo. (Note: must be in a Jpeg format)
- Wizard Step 4 - (Docs) - Click the "Upload Documents" button to upload proof of age for all new players. Existing players do not require proof of age. (Note: document must be in a Jpeg format)(Hint: If your Birth Certificate is in a PDF format take a picture of it with your phone to convert to Jpeg format)
- Wizard Step 5 - (Review) - Review that all players and coaches have been added to the team along with required documentation. Make sure to mouse over all photos to ensure all pictures have been cropped. When complete click the "Submit Roster to League" button.
4) Repeat for all teams where roster registration is required.
last updated: 11/01/18 11:23am