Barca Academy Chicago - Coaching Opportunity
Barca Academy Chicago is a youth soccer club based in Chicago, Illinois, is
seeking staff coaches for boys and girls teams aged between 2012-2004 for the
• Run the training sessions of the Barca Academy Chicago teams on a weekly
basis for X teams.
• Support in the organization of events, tournaments, and tryouts.
• Support the development of promotional activities such as/ not limited to
free clinics, conferences, and community outreach events
• Complete internal and external games on weekends as needed and local and
international tournaments, if required/ necessary
• Complete players report every semester
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and written, to provide individual
support to players with a player-first philosophy
• Attend staff meetings for sport and administrative purposes
• Run the FCB Summer Camps as an Assistant Coach or a head coach
• Coaching license: US National D or above, UEFA C or above. Equivalent in
playing experience would be considered
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and work ethic
• Experience working with young players U8-U19
• Must pass a criminal background check, possess a valid drivers license, and
have adequate transportation.
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S
• Minimum 1 year coaching experience
• Willingness to continue coaching education through attending USSF and USC
coaching licenses in the future.
• Abide by organizational guidelines and policies
• Salary based on the number of teams a candidate is willing to coach, level
of credentials, and coaching/player development experience.
• All work related trips/travel expenses covered (tournaments, special events,
• Official FCB kit and Nike training equipment