Players Wanted posted by: IYSC
Open tryouts for coed teams U8, U9, U10, & U11.
Tryout dates, Times & Location:U8-U9 March 17th, 19th, 24th, & 27th @ 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Tryout dates, Times & Location:U10-U11 March 17th, 19th, 24th, & 27th @ 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Gouin Park 2400 Scott St. Franklin Park, IL 60131
Ph 773 538 7675
Immediate Soccer Coach Openings posted by: HOTC ELITE
HOTC (Heart of the City) is located in Waukegan, Illinois. We’re in search of highly motivated soccer coaches to join our coaching staff for the Spring 2020 season and beyond.
• Develop players technical skills and knowledge of the game(Player Centric).
• Ability to build confidence in players.
• Being a positive role model for players on and off the field growth.
• Ability to communicate well with parents, players and representatives of other organizations.
• Wear HOTC gear to all training sessions.
• Must reside within reasonable commuting distance to Waukegan
Qualifications & Skills:
• Must possess a USSF E, Grassroots 4v4 or be willing to obtain the licenses.
• Have experience coaching small sided 4v4 sessions.
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to Interim Director of Coaching: Va Shon Watkins, email@example.com
Coach Opportunity posted by: CHICAGO FIRE JUNIORS
Chicago Fire Juniors West
CFJ West are based in Plainfield IL, and are looking to add to our coaching staff for the 2020-21 season and beyond.
A primary focus of a CFJ West coach is to provide our players a safe, friendly and challenging environment in which players of all ages and abilities can learn, develop technically and tactically and compete and overcome obstacles as a team and individually.
USSF 'D' License or equivalent
Previous experience in coaching youth soccer
Late afternoons/evenings and weekend hours
USSF 'C' License or higher
Previous college playing experience
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is to be negotiated
Benefits include coaching education reimbursement and CFJ West uniform
If interested, please submit your resume including qualifications & licenses, coaching & playing experience and 2 references to: DOC Paul Dalton - firstname.lastname@example.org and DOO Chris Steward - email@example.com
For more information about our organization, please visit http://www.chicagofirejuniorswest.com